Now that you are in the Loop
There are five different ways in which you can load money into your account, they include;
- MPESA Pay bill 714777 – Go to your M-Pesa menu, Select Pay Bill, Enter business number 71477; Enter your CBA Loop account number or your mobile phone number (the one you used to register your Loop account with) and complete transaction.
- Loop to Loop transfer. To send money to a fellow Looper, log in to your CBA Loop account and click on the MENU Icon on the left side of the app. Select the send money option. Select send money to mobile, then send via Loop. Fill in the recipients’ details, amount to send and click send.
- Wire transfer from other Banks –With this option, you can make an electronic funds transfer (EFT), a real time gross settlement (RTGS) or a Pesalink transfer to your CBA Loop account from any other bank account.
- Transfer from a CBA Account– This option is for CBA account holders. Log in to your CBA Bank account using the CBA Internet Banking platform and select ‘Send to Loop’ from the listed money transfer options.
- Cash deposit at any CBA Branch – You can use the 24hour cash deposit machines at CBA Mama Ngina and Wabera Branches.
Unbank yourself, start living with Loop